January 26, 2011

Reflections and Icicles...52 Challenge Weeks 3-4

Today ended up being a restful day. We had no extra activities going on, and I was actually able to get school done as well as finish up a few other things that I had been needing to do. Doesn't it feel great when, at the end of the day, your "to-do" list has a nice row of check marks all the way down?

Ok, back on track. The reason I posted this was not to tell you how much I like having my to-do list complete (though it is great), it was to post my "52 Photo Challenge" photos for week 3 and 4.

 Week 3 - Reflections

I know that around Flash's eye is a little blurry, but the reflection is so cool!
Just a side note: I have the most wonderful horse ever. I'm sure that everyone who has a horse says the same about theirs, but really, Flash is the best!! She puts up with my photography hobby, and has such a sweet disposition...

 Week 4 - Icicles

So there you have it...my photography adventures from the past couple weeks. I'm hoping to stay on top of this from now on instead of posting them in groups like this. Also, I promise to start doing posts on subjects other than photography! I have some post ideas in mind...the hardest part is finding the time to sit down and get those ideas onto the computer screen.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! What kind of camera do you use? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs, Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures!
    My favorite is the one of the horse!
    And yes, its great when at the end of the day my to-do list has all checks. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something!
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nela,

    To answer your question, as of right now the camera that I'm using is a Sony Cybershot DSC-S700 (basically a point-and-shoot, with some adjustable settings).
    Sometimes the picture color isn't quite as vibrant as I would like it to be, so I just add a little contrast on the computer :)

    - Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take excellent pictures, Rebekah! The photo of the reflection in the horses eye is so beautiful! I'm not *that* good of a photographer, but I'm trying to get better:)

    I also like the photo of the icicles. So pretty.

    Have a great day,

    Maya'lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebekah,
    What beautiful photos! I think my favorite is the one of the icicles, but I also love the reflection in your horse's eye...so creative! =)
    I look forward to seeing the rest of your photos as the year goes on. =)
    Thank for your comment, my friend! Have a wonderful day. ♥
    Many blessings,
    Annie
    P.S. I love your new blog design! It's so lovely. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, Rebekah! I always enjoy when you post your photography, and so I'm excited that you are doing the photo challenge. The picture of your horses eye was such a neat idea, and the icicles are beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rebekah!
    I really like the reflection in your horse's eye. That is a really neat idea! and I know what you mean about getting an idea on a computer screen...=P
    Due to all the spam comments and weird sites linking to my photography blog, I've moved it. You find my new photography blog at photographybyemilygrace.blogspot.com.
    Have a great day and God bless!

    In Christ,
    Emily Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really neat! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete