December 1, 2012

Christmastime visits once again

I could describe to you the sound of Christmas music dancing through the house, or the lively chatter of our family as we dusted off the boxes of Christmas decorations that had been tucked away in the attic for nearly a year. I could tell you about all the scrumptious food laid out on the table, or about my little sister tenderly setting up a nativity scene. I could, but every so often it's okay to forgo the words and simply let the pictures speak for themselves.

So here's my basically wordless post of the day we set up our Christmas tree.
What is your favorite thing about the Christmas season?














































4 comments:

  1. how fun! love all the b & w. barlow christmas= listneing here too! puppy chow= needs to be made :) happy christmas season! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! I love when Christmas comes and it's time to pull out all the festive Christmas decorations! Neat pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I love Christmas time.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never forget the reason for the season

    ReplyDelete