November 26, 2011

Christmas Lights {growth challenge}


Taken last year...



Taken yesterday...



I'd have to say that there is quite a difference between last years photos and the ones taken this year! Switching cameras probably made most change (up until May 2011 I was shooting with a Sony Cybershot DSC-S700, and now I use a Nikon D3100), but I've also have been shooting in manual instead of auto.

I'm linking up with Emily Grace's growth photography challenge. 
I hope you'll check it out, and maybe even link up!




I just realized that this is my 100th post on this blog - wow! I know it took me awhile to get to that number, but I did eventually make it :)
I also want to say a big thank you to all of my followers, both old and new. I appreciate all of your sweet comments, and have enjoyed getting to know a few of you better!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful improvement, Rebekah! The white balance and focus especially. I love the second one with the bokeh--amazing! =D
    Thanks so much for linking up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful pictures Rebekah! God Bless you greatly and keep glorifying him with your life and awesome photography

    ReplyDelete