July 31, 2011

{a few of} my favorite things

Leah at The Narrow Path tagged me. I know that several people have tagged me earlier on this year, and I'm sorry that I never got around to it. Anyways, I had a little bit of time so I thought it would be fun to do this one...


1. Favorite sport: Does horseback riding count?

2. A good name for a dog: Well, it kind of depends on the breed and color of the dog, but one dog name that I like is Patches.

3. Favorite animal: Most definitely horses. You would have never guessed that...right?

4. Favorite subject in school: Hmm...I like almost all of them, but if I have to choose a favorite it would probably be History or Math.

5. Favorite drink: Fruit smoothies or Mochas (after water, of course)

6. Last song you heard: "Do Everything" by Steven Curtis Chapman - this song is one of my new favorites.




7. Do you like to make people laugh?: Yes!

8. Favorite color: I like all of the colors, but some of my favorite color combinations are lime green or aqua blue with brown.

9. Favorite hobby: I really, really enjoy photography, but I'd have to say that horse related activities still top that.

10. School grade you are in: I'll be in 11th grade this upcoming school year.

And now to pass this tag on to a few other bloggers...
Bethany Joy at Rejoice Evermore 
(I'm sure that these girls would love it if you stop by their blogs for a visit!)


6 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers, Rebekah! Those seashell pictures are simply beautiful, btw. :)

    Much <3 in Christ,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rebekah for tagging me! That was very kind of you! I will try to do a post about it in the next few days....

    Once again, THANK YOU!

    Blessings!
    Bethany Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah!

    Thanks so much for sharing this song by Steven Curtis Chapman. I think it's my new favorite too! : )

    In Christ,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to read your answers, Rebekah! :) I love the shell pictures.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this so much. your blog warms my heart.. keep posting. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Steven Curtis Chapman, too! I have one of CD's. :)
    It was great to read your answers -- keep up the great posts!

    --Acacia

    ReplyDelete